PRODUCT INFORMATION AND POLICIES
Our products are made with premium quality ingredients in small batches to maintain a homemade taste.
No preservatives ever!
Cookies must be kept in an airtight container and consumed within 5 days of receipt, if you cannnot eat them in that period (which we doubt, because... who can resist?) freeze for up to 6 months.
Some of our products are made with Flour (WHEAT), Butter (MILK), Turbinado Sugar, Eggs, and produced with equipment that has been in contact with nut products.
We offer Glute-Free cookies, made from Tapioca Starch or Corn Starch, Egg, Turbinado Sugar or Kabocha Extract, Butter (MILK), but it is proccesed in a facility that works with wheat.
We are unable to accomodate food allergies.
If you'd like to carry some of our products, either permanently or seasonally, we'd love to
talk with you and learn more about your business.
We love collaborations and are always open to a new venture.
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. A 50% deposit is required to secure an order. This is non-refundable and is used to cover the lost revenue for not accepting another order. Balance is due upon delivery. No exceptions.
2. Cakes and decorated cookies require a 2 week reservation. Contact us directly if you require a cake or cookie order in less than 2 weeks, we might be able to accomodate your order.
3. Cookies are baked to order. Once an order is placed please allow 3-5 business day for it to be processed. and shipped. We only ship products on Tuesday or Wednesday morning to avoid for the cookies to stay at a shipping wearhouse during the weekend., via USPS priority mail 3 day service. If you'd like overnight service, please contact us and we will advise the shipping charges.
4. We only ship our signature cake, becuase it comes in a reusable tin can. We do not ship decorated cakes.
5. We do not offer licenced character images or copy other people's work to protect their intellectual property but can offer a similar color palette or design.
6. We don't offer refunds. Purchases are final. If you are unhappy with a design or taste, we are sorry our design ideas or taste differ, but we cannot offer you a refund and a bad review seems unfair as we always try our best to please our customers within our limitations.
7. We post the ingredients for each item, please read carefully before placing an order. If you are unsure, please contact us directly before placing an order and we'll be happy to answer any questions.
8. We bake in a licensed kitchen in Jersey City, NJ 07302